Hello neighbors! It’s me, Rose Mendes, your host at Cedar Park-Leander Daily – back in your inbox with all the most important things happening in town. Let’s delve into it.
First, today’s weather:
Mostly sunny. High: 98 Low: 75.
📢 Looking for business owners and marketers in Cedar Park Leander Who want to build awareness, connect with customers and increase sales.
I have a limited number of sponsorship offerings available to introduce Cedar Park-Leander Daily readers to the local businesses they need to know about. If that’s you, I invite you to find out more and secure your place now.
Here are the top three floors of Cedar Park-Leander today:
- Scoop and record Ranked 4th in Yelp’s “25 Best Ice Creams in Texas” list for 2022. Scoop and Score is located at 111 N. Vista Ridge Boulevard, Suite 202 in Cedar Park. Click the link to view the full list. (Fort Worth magazine)
- In the spring of 2021, Leander resident Erica Wood has opened her own business, Daybreak Travel Co. , in linder. Daybreak provides services such as information on how to exchange currencies, transportation coordination, and restaurant recommendations. Wood said that travel changes a person and “sees the world in different ways.” [and] Experiencing things that help someone step out of their comfort zone’ are the best parts of travel. (Community Impact Newspaper)
- The annual USA Today Awards for High School Sports take place later this month A small number of Austin-area athletes are nominated. Leander High School’s softball class of 2022, Savannah Guerin, received a nomination for the National Softball Award. Geurin finished her two years at Leander with 37 wins, 528 hits, and an average earned run of 0.74. (Austin American Statesman)
Today at Cedar Park-Leander:
- Grab and go craft At Linder Public Library (all day)
- Virtual story time for all ages At Cedar Park Public Library (10:30 a.m.)
- STEM programs (ages 7+) At the Linder Public Library (1:00 p.m.)
- Knitting and crochet set At Cedar Park Public Library (2:00 p.m.)
- The author’s conversation with Lance E. Osborne At the Linder Public Library (2:00 p.m.)
From my notebook:
- Cedar Park City Little people to protect the beans! Don’t take your dog for a walk on the asphalt when it’s too hot. if it was The air temperature is 77 degrees, then the asphalt temperature is 125 degrees. (Facebook)
- Cory and Isabella live on Steamer Lane Musiclocated at 603 Brushy Creek Road in Cedar Park, canceled! The show is scheduled for 8:00 pm today, July 15 (Steamer Lane Music)
- Dylan Wheeler’s live broadcast at Wild West Cedar Park has been cancelled! The show is scheduled for 7:00 PM today, July 15. (ETix)
Now you’re in the loop and ready to start on Friday. I’ll come back to your inbox tomorrow with a new update!
– Rose Mendes
About me: Rose Mendes is a freelance writer. She teaches English literature at Hunter College. She loves reading, walking around town and coffee!