welcome. It’s me, Tony Chinella, your Milford Daily host – here to tell you everything you need to know about what’s happening in the city. Let’s get it.
First, today’s weather:
Clouds give way to some sun. High: 80 Low: 59.
Here are the top stories from today at Milford:
- University of Wyoming President’s Honor Roll for the Spring Semester: Non-Resident | News (University of Wyoming News)
- See through 4 new homes on the market in the Milford (Milford Batch) area
- Milford Batch Weekend Weather Forecast
- 🌱 Tom Cote in Strongman + Join the Booster Club (Patch)
- 30 Mixed Berries Recipes We Can’t Get (Taste of Home)
- Offshore winds boosted with Biden’s collaboration and East Coast governors (Milford Mirror)
- 🌱 Milford Daily: Drinking Water Projects; fireworks; More locks (correction)
- 🌱 Amherst Daily: Fun things to do; obituary More sports updates (correction)
- 🌱 Hampton North Hampton Daily: Here Comes The Beach Weather (Patch)
- 🌱 Londonderry Daily: Fun things to do; fireworks; Better Burger More (correction)
- Ralph Alan Phillips | News, Sports, Jobs (Nashua Telegraph)
- June 23-26: Live arts, music, performances and entertainment in and around Manchester (Manchester Ink Link)
From our sponsor:
Do you live in Milford Finding an investment alternative to the stock market?
Bloomberg recently asked the experts where they would invest $100,000 in right now, and many had the same answer: fine art.
Do you think you can’t afford Picasso? Well in 2012, Congress passed the Jobs Act, which allowed for artwork to be secured. A company called Masterworks.io has built the largest platform for buying and selling technical securities. In the past, you could only buy shares of companies like Apple, but with this investment app, you can unlock that solid investment.
Meaning, you can invest in stocks of art works of millions of dollars. And in turbulent times, it turns out that fine art can be a wise investment. Here is the reason:
- Low correlation to stocks According to Citi
- Historically, contemporary art is 23.2% back. When inflation is >3%
- contemporary art prices outperformed the S&P 500 by 164% (1995-2021)
To learn more, visit Masterworks.io, where Milford Daily readers can skip the queue.
See Important Registration Disclosures
Today in Milford:
From my notebook:
- Sato Heart Rescue: “Lily seems very comfortable with her new dad…Welcome home Lily! 🥰” (Sato Heart Rescue via Facebook)
- Wadleigh Memorial Library: “We know we have some creative young artists in Milford! Come and create with us!” (Wadleigh Memorial Library via Facebook)
- Wadleigh Memorial Library: Join us this afternoon at 1pm for the New Book Club to read Summer Beach! Share any books you’re reading, get recommendations for new books, and grab some summertime snacks in this unofficial book collection! If you missed this opportunity me.. .” (Wadleigh Memorial Library via Facebook)
- Nextdoor Jar, Milford North: “Hi! – My name is Nicole and I am the owner of Organize Clean Rejoice! When Covid came, I gave up work and am now teaching again. Now this school is out, I work summer again on home organization and cleaning details. I…” (Next Door)
More Sponsors – Thanks for supporting local news!
You are all committed to this day! I’ll see you around.
– Tony Shenella
About me: An award-winning journalist at Patch in New Hampshire (outside and outside of China) since May 2011. Locations: Amherst, Concord, Exeter, Hampton Northampton, Londonderry, Merrimack, Milford, Portsmouth, Wyndham. Email: [email protected] LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/an…
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for the upcoming Milford Daily? Contact me at [email protected]