Breakfast is one of the most energetic meals of the day and including nutritious recipes in your breakfast menu not only to give you energy but also boost your mood while giving you much-needed oomph for the day. But with a hectic and chaotic morning schedule, many of us do not have enough time to prepare breakfast, therefore, skipping this meal can harm our health and cause nutritional deficiencies. Here we present you some breakfast game converters that can be easily prepared in just a few minutes and avoid ruining your productivity. Here are some healthy 3-ingredient breakfast recipes to make your brisk morning a breeze.
- nature pills
- 1 cup coconut water (chilled)
- chopped berries
- Sliced apple (or any other fruit you like)
- Take a bowl and pour coconut water into it.
- Now, add berries, apples, or any other fruit you have in your pantry. Mix well and serve chilled.
- Banana pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- Make a smooth mixture by blending bananas, eggs, and oats together.
- Grease a hot pan with a little oil and spread two tablespoons of the mixture evenly over it
- Cook evenly on both sides
- Taste with banana slices or any other fruit.
- Chia seed pudding
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Take a cup and mix honey in it.
- Now, add some chia seeds and stir it well.
- Put it in the fridge for about half an hour and enjoy the addition of chopped nuts or fruits.
- oat juice
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 200 gm yogurt
- Spinach, bananas, or berries (any other fruit or vegetable you like)
- Take the mixer and blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Enjoy chilled with chia seeds or chopped nuts.
- Pomegranate Parfait
- 200 grams of pomegranate seeds
- Walnuts and Almonds (sliced)
- Low fat yogurt
- We take a glass, add a layer of nuts, then pour some yogurt. Spread a layer of pomegranate seeds.
- Repeat the process again.
- Serve chilled and extract the three layers in each bite.
Your breakfast doesn’t have to be king size! All it takes is the right combination of ingredients to whip up an equally delicious and nutritious recipe. Try these easy recipes on a busy morning and tell us which one is your favourite.
Read also: Delicious Foods You Should Definitely Try At The Tibetan Center In Delhi, Majnu ka Tila