Is Krispy Kreme open on the 4th of July?
Are you looking for the perfect snacks to have at your next cookout or barbecue? Need some ideas for your Fourth of July gatherings? We’ve got five suggestions that anyone will love (and devour).
When it comes to the perfect snack, there are many options. However, when it comes to the snacks we put on barbecues, cooking, and even just a casual gathering of friends, it could be something completely different.
It’s more about easy and quick snacks, as well as finger foods. When it comes to these snacks, the first thing I think of is the firm and dipping fries. And while there are plenty of brands to choose from, we’ve narrowed it down to one that gives us a variety of chips and dips to choose from.
So without further ado, let’s grab our snacks.
5 perfect snacks for summer cooking and barbecues
- On the Cantina Style Tortilla Chips Border or Cantina Thins – These are the best tortilla chips we’ve had straight from store shelves in a long time. And while fresh foods are always best, we can’t help but love snagging a bag or two of both types of tortilla chips. (And yes, the other offering, but these are definitely at the top of the list of snacks and dips.) These are perfect for eating out of the bag, as a way to all kinds of salsas and dips, and even as the perfect nachos.
- On the Border Salsa Con Queso or Guacamole Salsa And you can’t have chips without dipping, especially when grilling or cooking outside. And while On the Border offers a variety of sauces to choose from, two of our favorites are officially Guacamole Salsa (which is definitely on the spicy side) and Salsa Con Queso. (We haven’t yet tried the Southwest Bean Dip, but once we do, we may have to add that to the spin as well.) These are great with tortilla chips or even with classic potato chips. They are full of flavor and provide just the right amount of spice to make the taste buds sing.
- Good and collect buffalo style chicken sauce Available at Target, this dip is a must-have for every cookout and party. If you love buffalo wings, this dive is for you. Made with chicken, cream cheese, ranch, crumbled blue cheese, and chili sauce, this dip is a real culprit all the way through. If you love these flavors, you won’t be able to stop snacking.
- Castillo Havarti Cheese – Honestly, we sent both Havarti and blue cheese slices to try and fell in love. I’ve never tried this brand before, but as a cheese lover, I’m always open to finding great new cheeses. And that was definitely a win in my book. And while the blue cheese slices were excellent. Havarti Cheese was a real culprit in the snack department. In fact, this is the perfect cheesecake option for snacks, charcuterie, and just about anything in the kitchen. Havarti was smooth and creamy with a little tang that added a whole new level of deliciousness. Cheese lovers unite with Castillo!
- 4505 Chicharrones – This is the ultimate culprit when it comes to snacking. We’re talking pork rinds in a variety of great flavors. Recently, the brand teamed up with Tajin on a limited edition Chili Limon flavor from pork rinds, but even without this particular flavor, there are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to the 4505 brand. Given that they are known for their meat, it makes sense. It is about quality. For us, our favorite flavors are the classics: chili, salt, barbecue, and even a sea salt flavor.
What are your culinary and barbecue snacks? Have you tried any of these snacks and dips? Do you have a favourite?