Pork tenderloin with pepper
- The oven is heated to 170 ° C. Heat charcoal for hibachi or preheat a grill pan, if using.
- For the grilled corn, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and then boil the corn for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain the corn and transfer it to a hot hibachi or grill pan. Brush the corn with a little oil and cook until very browned all over, turning to cook evenly on all sides.
- Remove the corn kernels with a knife and season with sea salt flakes and lemon juice to taste. Sit aside.
- For a peppery bacon loin, sprinkle sea salt flakes and original ground Tasmanian pepper berries on a cutting board. Roll the pork to coat it evenly. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and stir until completely browned, about 5-6 minutes. The pot is removed from the fire and kept in the pot.
- Transfer the pork to a skillet and insert a kitchen thermometer horizontally in the center of the meat. Bake in the oven until the temperature reaches 61°C. Transfer the pork to a clean cutting board and let it rest for 3-5 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 63-65°C.
- For the truffle sauce, return the skillet from cooking the pork to medium heat. Add oil and when hot add trimmings and cook until charred, add onions, carrots, celery and garlic and cook until softened.
- Brush skillet with apple cider vinegar, scraping base of skillet and reducing until almost evaporated.
- Add chicken broth, parsley and original pepper and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a clean saucepan and leave to drop by 2/3. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Grate the truffles finely and add them to the melted butter with a few drops of lemon juice and a few tablespoons of reduced broth. Mix with a mixer stick until smooth and emulsified adding more reduced broth if necessary. Season to taste.
- For the truffle corn puree, remove the corn kernels with a knife, cut the core in half and reserve.
- Put the corn kernels, cream, pulp and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Simmer until tender, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the corn kernels to a high-powered blender or food processor. Add feta, butter, lemon juice, and reserved cream. Beat until smooth, adding more cream as needed.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature, then stir in fresh grated truffles.
- Season with more lemon juice, salt, and additional truffles, to taste.
- To serve, spoon corn puree into the center of each plate. Cut the pork into 1 cm thick slices and arrange 3 overlapping slices on the masher. Add a spoonful of grilled corn to the end of the puree. Finish with truffle sauce and grated truffles.