Toasted Yolk Cafe will open its grand opening in Southlake on June 6. (Courtesy of Toasted Yolk Cafe)
Here are six businesses and restaurants coming soon to Grapevine, Colleyville, and Southlake.
1. Tapville Social is scheduled to open this summer at the Grapevine Mills Crossing at 3540 N. Grapevine Mills Blvd., Ste. 110, in Grapevine. Tapville is a full-service restaurant and bar, according to a press release from the company. The restaurant will have indoor seating and a patio as well as a self-serve beer and wine wall. Tapville will offer daily cocktail rides alongside food items, such as buffalo chicken salsa, short rib sandwiches, Cajun pasta, and avocado toast. www.tapvillesocial.com
2. Nikko Restaurant, specializing in sushi and Asian cuisine, is due to open in August 1420 E. Southlake Blvd. In South Lake Town Square. 469-369-1839. www.nikkosouthlake.com
3. HTeaO will open a new location in Colleyville at 4917 Colleyville Blvd. The store, with 60 locations open and coming across Texas and Florida, offers a number of different teas in flavors such as peach, ginger, almond, and raspberry. Construction is due to begin sometime this spring, and the store is expected to open in early 2023, according to a Colleville City news release. www.hteao.com
4. It will host the Toasted Yolk Café, located at 2820 E. Southlake Blvd. , Southlake, a grand opening occurred on June 6, according to a post on the restaurant’s Facebook page. The cafe, which has locations throughout Texas and Alabama, offers unique breakfast and lunch options, including granola and apple French toast, meat shakes, and a number of different soups and sandwiches. The grand opening will take place from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., and patrons can enjoy free churro cakes and $3 mimosas that day. 678-697-9880. www.thetoastedyolk.com
5. The Yeti Outside Brand is set to take over the existing Lululemon space at 211 Grand Ave. in Southlake Town Square before the end of the year. This will be the brand’s first location in Tarrant County and the second in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. www.yeti.com
6. Zafiros Mexican Grill y Cantina will be coming in July to 5204 Colleyville Blvd. , Colleyville. Renovations are underway on a 6,900 square foot commercial space. The restaurant and bar will feature recipes from scratch from different regions of Mexico, according to information from the city of Colleyville. No phone number or website available.