Welcome to July, everyone! It’s time to cherish the rest of the summer and prepare for the warmer temperatures. At Disney Springs, July 5 through August 14, more than 30 Disney Springs restaurants and stores will celebrate the freshest flavors from the Sunshine State. CORKCICLE is sponsoring this event. Each participating restaurant will serve up fresh summer dishes inspired by Florida. Hope you like orange!
- Blood Orange Eclair – An eclair filled with orange mousse, topped with a refreshing citrus marmalade and blood orange.
- Blue Citrus Sauvignon Blanc Slushie – Mattois Sauvignon Blanc, Blue Curacao Syrup, and Lemon Juice. Served in Florida Corkcycle flavors.
- Coconut Panna Cotta – Coconut panna cotta, layered with mango and topped with fresh tropical fruits, shredded coconut and a crunchy coconut cookie.
Homecomin’ Chef Art Smith
- Southern Hand Fried Pies – A pair of fried pastries filled with sunset-glazed strawberry compote and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Blood Orange Margherita – Dobel Diamanté tequila with fresh lime juice and blood orange puree, garnished with fresh Florida oranges.
- Florida Sunshine Shake – Hand spun, vanilla, fluffy ice cream and fresh Florida orange juice, topped with whipped cream and garnished with an orange wheel. (Not available for online orders.)
Cityworks Eatery and Power House
- Smokehouse Cuban – Hardwood smoked ham shoulder, ham, shaved hot link, smoked provolone, red robonut mustard and spicy bread and butter pickle, on a Cuban roll.
Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
- Sunshine Orange Chill – St. Augustine vodka, orange juice, covered with sprite and served in a commemorative Coca-Cola glass.
- Lime Garage Burger – Deluxe patty topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly and fried green tomatoes, served with avocado, lemon and jalapeno.
- Orange Garage Burger – Deluxe slice topped with pepper jack cheese, pork belly, lettuce, served with marmalade and onions.
- Orange Bird Milkshake – An artisanal shake made with vanilla and orange gelato, topped with sprinkles.
- Strawberry Basil Margherita – Herradura reposado tequila and lemon juice, with strawberry purée and garnished with shredded basil leaves.
Erin McKenna Bakery in New York
- Orange Blossom Cupcake – Moist vanilla cupcake, topped with orange flavored frosting tubes, topped with orange peel and flower garnish. (Vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.)
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brow
- Citrus Dream Donut – An orange donut glazed with white buttercream, dipped in orange and topped with orange sauce and fresh mint leaves.
- Orange Lemonade with Sweet Cream Foam – A limited-edition summertime treat, made with the juice of fresh orange lemonade and topped with a sweet creamy foam.
- Ajillo Shrimp Tostada – Tostada topped with roasted pink shrimp, guajillo florida, avocado, jicama, local heirloom cherry tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, orange and citrus vinegar and soy.
- Orange Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie – A nearly half pound vanilla bean cookie filled with orange essence, mixed with dark chocolate and topped with pecan praline and candied orange peel.
- Chocolate strawberry shortcake dessert – strawberry chocolate, white pearl brittle, speculoos crumble biscuit and crunchy strawberry.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Voodoo Shrimp – Florida Gulf shrimp sauteed in Abita Amber sauce to reduce beer, served with jalapeno cheese cornbread.
- Green Gator – Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum mixed with watermelon liqueur, simple syrup and pineapple juice.
Orlando green local food truck
- Kingston Mango Pineapple Lemonade – Tropical flavors of mango and pineapple with refreshing lemonade.
Hangar Bar Jock Lindsay
- Florida Bay Shrimp Taco – Breaded shrimp served in a grilled corn tortilla with pico de gallo watermelon and topped with sliced jalapenos.
- Jock’s Citrus Old Fashioned – A classic cocktail with a summery Florida twist.
- Florida Mule – Florida cane vodka, ginger beer, orange juice, and simple syrup. Served in Florida Corkcycle flavors.
M&M’S متجر Store
- M&M’S White Chocolate Key Lime Pie Candy – A brightly colored white chocolate candy, available in a pound and a pound of wall color.
- Blood Orange Tonic and Gin – Saint Augustine Jane, orange liqueur, blood orange liqueur and tonic water, garnished with orange slices.
- Key Lime Pie – A rich but tart lime filling and an airy toasted meringue.
- Cuban Sandwich – The classic Florida sandwich made of crusty bread and stacked with sliced ham, grilled ham, cheese and dill pickles, smeared with a tangy sauce.
- Key Lime Mojito – A rum cocktail, mixed with fresh lime juice and club soda, garnished with fresh mint sprigs and lime.
- Key Lime Ceviche Tostada – Shrimp, scallop and mango ceviche, avocado mousse and cilantro cabbage salad with citrus vinaigrette, accompanied by cilantro-lime rice and Cuban black beans.
- Sailfish Brewing Sunrise City IPA – A West Coast-style IPA brewed with Columbus, Amarillo, and Mosaic, it features a smooth finish and notes of bitter citrus.
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Homemade Grown Strip Steak 12 oz., grass-fed and locally raised on Adina Farms, Florida, served with Bernese sauce, cibolini onions, sautéed wild mushrooms, and homemade Twice Millionaire Raglan chips.
salt and straw
- Strawberry and honey balsamic with black pepper ice cream
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Grilled Pink Shrimp Salad – Grilled prawns served with a spring dressing with strawberries, oranges, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, onions and feta in a strawberry vinaigrette.
- Aged Guava Juice – Puree fresh guava and lime juice with St. Augustine vodka, topped with a splash of sparkling water.
swirls on water
- Orange Bird DOLE Whip – A soft serve of orange DOLE Whip topped with orange sprinkles and bird garnish.
- DOLE Whip Watermelon – DOLE Whip watermelon is stacked on a slice of fresh watermelon. Limited quantities available daily, while supplies last.
Made in Italy, Teralina
- Italian Sangria – A special blend of cabernet sauvignon, brandy, peach and lemon, garnished with slices of Florida orange and served by the glass or in a jug for four.
- Black Shrimp Salad – A vegetable salad topped with Florida orange blossom honey and lemon lime cider vinegar topped with black shrimp, seasonal berries and goat cheese croutons.
- Oyster City Mangrove Pale Ale – A classic pale ale with a salty body and light hops, brewed in mango to add a forward-facing tropical flavour.
Vivoli Il Gelato
- Pineapple Coconut Shake – A rich and creamy shake made with pineapple and coconut sorbetto, topped with a mini pineapple-coconut cake.
- Orange Blossom Gelato – An Italian frozen treat made with pilsner beer orange blossom and orange blossom honey from Savannah Bee, served in a glass or waffle cone.
- Key Lime Cannoli – A thin pastry crust filled with sweet cream made with ricotta and lime.
Wine Bar George
- Old fashioned freezer featuring orange DOLE Whip. (Purchase a limited edition Wine Bar George from Corkcicle and enjoy a free frozen drink.)
All of these food items and snacks sound delicious! On your next trip to Disney Springs, get a Flavors of Florida event guide at the Welcome Center or other participating locations. If you’ve been keeping an eye on Gideons’ new cookie, it’s my favorite cookie from the bakery, so you should check it out. I’ll be at Erin McKenna’s NYC Bakery, and have Orange Blossom Cupcakes for the rest of this summer.
What summer staples are you going to have? Let us know in the comments.