Disneyland They are more than just fun games and great characters.
It’s also home to some popular Disney treats, like corn dogs, churros, and of course, the Dole Whip. And – more eating and drinks to come! With the onset of summer, Disneyland Resort is getting a ton of new food, and we’ve got the full menu for you here!
Get your appetite, because here’s all the new food at the Disneyland Resort.
Disney California adventures
Paradise Garden Grill
- Kansas City Style BBQ Ribs – Pork ribs with homemade BBQ sauce, pickles and onions
- North Carolina Roast Pork Sandwich – With creamy coleslaw, crunchy jalapeno, pickles and onions
- St. Louis style grilled chicken – Half grilled chicken with pickles and onions
- Peach Cobbler Cocktail – Peach, cinnamon and peach puree
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Berry
Note that all of the barbecue entrees above come with a side option—Poblano Mac & Cheese, Chuck Wagon Beans, Potato Salad with Bacon, Creamy Coleslaw, Andouille Sausage, or Jalapeño-cheddar Cornbread.
- family picnic platter – Half chicken BBQ, boneless beef, ribs, andouille sausage, poblano mac and cheese, chuck wagon beans, potato salad with bacon, creamy coleslaw, jalapeno cheddar cornbread, pickles, onions, with cherry cheesecake
Red Rose Tavern
- Bonsoir Chili Cheese Poutine – Vegetarian chili, shredded “cheese”, and seasoned French fries
- Classic Putin – Braised beef, broth, cheese curds, marinated red onion and pickles on a waffle fries
- Soup in a sourdough bread bowl – With your choice of clam chowder, okra steak or vegetable okra
- Harbor Muvolita Salad Cured meat and cheese on lettuce with olives, giardiniera, pepperoncini, and Italian dressing with sourdough slices
- swan punch – A chilled tropical blend of pineapple, coconut and lemon.
Royal Street Veranda
- Hoppin’ John Impossible Royal Wrap – Marinated vegan meat with rice, black peas, cheddar, lettuce and Cajun sauce in a spinach tortilla
- Street Steak Salad Chilled beef patty on mix greens, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese, pecans, fried onions with horseradish sauce.
- blueberry pancakes With blue sugar and lemon dipping sauce
salt and straw
- picnic series Inspired by popular summer foods like watermelon, fried chicken and cherry pie
If you’re heading to Disneyland soon, be sure to get a ready-made list of all the new foods you want to try. Don’t forget that if you want to get into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure, you’ll still need a valid park ticket or Magic Key card and a park ticket reservation.
However, you can go to Downtown Disney for free (parking excluded) to indulge in new Salt & Straw flavors, as well as do some shopping (don’t forget to stop by Disney world For all your Disney merchandise needs!).
Join the AllEars.net newsletter for a free list of 10 Disneyland tips! Click here to get started!
Will you try any of the new Disneyland meals? Let us know in the comments!