A mixed-use development in Lewisville is adding a slew of new restaurants serving bustling cuisine such as pizza and brunch.
The Realm at Castle Hills, a $1.5 billion, 324-acre mixed-use development, is adding dozens of new businesses in total, all scheduled to open in the spring and summer. Some familiar, some new:
- Saray Mediterranean Fusion Grill & Bar: A Mediterranean restaurant serving Turkish, Lebanese, Greek and Syrian cuisines
- mochinote: A shop with Japanese mochi donuts and American donuts
- Salobreus juice and more: Healthy restaurant with organic juice, smoothie cleanse, acai bowl, smoothie, panini, and avocado toast
- Luster GrillServing teriyaki and sushi inspired dishes
- Bahama BucksShaved ice, fruit juices, lemonade
- morning food: Creative breakfasts and lunches
- Little India: Indian fine dining restaurant and groceries
There will also be a file Grimaldi PizzaThe famous New York-style, coal-and-brick pizzeria located in Valor at The Realm, which houses retail and restaurants on the first floor within luxury multi-family units, adjacent to The London Baker, was featured on the Food Network.
Grimaldi will have a shaded patio overlooking Crescent Park, a designer water feature, and a green space. The first Grimaldi gym will be in Louisville, but it won’t open until the second quarter of 2023.
Current tenants include El Patio Mex-Tex, which serves a blend of authentic Mexican cuisine and real Texas barbecue, and Worth the Pour, a spirits retailer that offers unique tastings and produce.
Looks like all the food will be covered.
In addition to restaurants, these companies will also come in the spring and summer:
- Cool Heads: Gents salon with vintage barber chairs, Xbox video game stations, and free drinks
- Castle Hills Animal Hospital: Full Service Pet Clinic
- Cachet Salons & Spa: Rent space for salon professionals
- BELUS Salon: A salon specializing in colouring, cuts, blowouts, conditioning treatments and make-up
- Hotworx: An exercise program that combines heat, yoga, barre, Pilates, and cardio
- Cheeky Monkeys: An event space focused on children
- martial arts master
The Realm at Castle Hills continues to expand, driven by growth in the Denton County area as well as activity along State Highway 121.
Upon completion of the Bright Realty development along SH 121 it will feature 5,000 multi-family units; 1.5 million square feet of retail stores, offices and restaurants; Boutique hotel driveway system and outdoor entertainment area.
“The population in Denton County is exploding and saw a 53 percent increase between 2000 and 2010 and another 29 percent between 2010 and 2018,” says Lucas Patterson, executive vice president of Bright Realty. “People who are flocking to the area want walking, live action, and play destinations they can access in urban developments. We’re giving them that with The Realm, as well as providing unique retailers that you don’t often find anywhere else.”